Ayurvedic Pain Relief OilOur range of products include ayurvedic pain relief oil.
Ayurvedic Pain Relief Oil
Approx. Price: Rs 158 / BottleGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Bottle|
|Packaging Size||60 ml|
|Shelf Life||3 Year|
|Packaging Type||Pet Bottle|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Manufactured By||Extant Pharmaceutical|
Ayurveda has always been a huge part of India’s history and for good reason. Ayurvedic medicine focuses on health and wellness by blending the mind, body and spirit. According to Ayurveda, an imbalance in the doshas in the body can be the main reason for the pain. We are sure you must have heard about the efficacy of therapeutic oil massage, simply referred to as massage therapy. According to the Ayurvedic tradition, this massage – aided by natural Ayurvedic oils – can help restore the balance between the human body’s three doshas:
- Abhyanga, or a full-body Ayurvedic oil massage, is a tried-and-tested method of healing pain and revitalizing the body.
- Benefits of Using Ayurvedic Oils for Joint Pain
- Here’s looking at some of the biggest advantages of using Ayurvedic oils for joint pain:
- Ayurvedic oils can aid quicker recovery from joint, bone and muscle injuries.
- Using Ayurvedic oils to massage your joints can help relieve joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
- It is believed that regular Ayurvedic oil massages can help eliminate toxins and get rid of impurities in the body.
- Some theories and studies also suggest that using Ayurvedic oils can help you burn fat and shed any excess weight.
- Massage therapy improves the blood circulation, especially in the targeted areas where there might be stiffness, inflammation or pain.
- Ayurvedic oil massage can stimulate internal organs, improve their functioning and help remove metabolic waste from the body.
- Ayurvedic oils also promote the self-healing of cells, tissues, bones, muscles, and joints.
Ayurvedic oils are basically formulations that are prepared from naturally sourced ingredients and extracts such as:
- Sesame oil
- Mustard oil
- Flaxseed oil
- Neem oil
- Avocado oil
- Wintergreen oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Peppermint oil
- Almond oil
- Bhringaraj oil
- Shirodhara oil